Are you looking for a new opportunity in the ever-growing Boston real estate market? If so, you may be the one we're looking for!
Are you interested in a dynamic, service oriented role where you have the opportunity to wear many hats, and grow with a thriving new business? Do you love going above and beyond for clients and building strong, trusting relationships? Then we want to hear from you.
The FOCUS Team at FOCUS Real Estate in Jamaica Plain MA is searching for an organized, hard working professional to support our clients, the real estate transaction process, and other various office responsibilities.
- Perform key role in facilitating real estate transactions post offer to close, including:
- Maintain client relationships and ensure clients have all relevant documentation and schedules relating to the transaction
- Coordinating & attending appointments
- Keeping pieces of the transaction on track and agent & client well informed
- Escalate issues to agent as appropriate
- Coordinate photos, open houses, and other pre-list preparation for team listings
- Prepare listing and buyer presentations for agents
- Help set-up at open houses and other events
- Maintain and update sign installations
- Help maintain office (supplies, maintenance, organization, etc.)
- Be the primary person to handle the office reception, incoming calls, messages, etc.
- Other tasks as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Strong computer skills
- Minimum High school graduate, bachelor's degree preferred (not required)
- Real estate license preferred, or willingness to obtain a license within 3 months
- 1-3 years of service experience
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- 2 days/week evening hours
- Weekend time as needed
- Salary (based on experience) and bonus opportunities
Take the next steps by following this link to apply: https://focusrealestate.workable.com/jobs/525534
We look forward to hearing from you!
Team Sales Agent
We are Focus Real Estate and we're actively seeking new salespeople to join our team.
We have a proven history of success in the Boston area and we're here to support you every step of the way! Some of the ways we support our team members include:
- Lead Generation - We're currently generating more leads per month than most brokerages generate in a year.
- Exclusive World Class Coaching - We are one of only a handful of offices nationwide that is part of the exclusive Tom Ferry Team+ Coaching program. As a team member, you receive this coaching at no extra cost when you join Focus Real Estate. Go ahead and Google "Tom Ferry" or check out this video.
- Turn Key Listing Support - We want you to succeed and we support your efforts every step of the way. Examples include professional photography, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, extensive social media efforts and support staff that includes a marketing director with over 10 years of experience in real estate marketing.
- Part of the Family - When you join FOCUS Real Estate, you will not only be part of one of Boston’s top producing real estate teams, but you'll also be part of our family.
So what are you waiting for? If you have a strong desire to work and want to succeed in Boston’s lucrative real estate market, give us a call. We want to hear from you!
Take the next steps by emailing us the following:
1) A cover letter with a brief explanation of why you want to join our team
2) Your resume
3) Complete this brief personality assessment
mail to: [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!